Some other sites of interest
Department of Communities
The Secretariat, Office of Ageing
Telephone (07) 3224 7666 Fax: (07) 3224 2019
Central Queensland Telephone: (07) 4938 4699 Fax: (07) 4922 9176
- Department of Communities Website: http://www.families.qld.gov.au
- Seniors page
- Office of the Ageing
- Information on the Seniors Card
- Disabilities Services Queensland
Other Councils on Ageing
- The Council on the Ageing Queensland Inc.
- Links to other state councils on the ageing
- The Council On The Ageing (Australia) homepage
Department of Health and Ageing
Telephone (07) 3360 2555
- ThirdAge Media (America) targets the older Internet audience.
- A delightful place to visit is http://www.ultimategrandparent.com. The world's largest collection of over 1000 illustrated letters and cards written by a grandfather to his grandchildren.
- SENIORS ENQUIRY LINE 1300 135 500
For the cost of a local call, you have access to an up-to-date library of information on Queensland community services and activities. If an answer to a question cannot be given straight away, a solution will be found and you will be called back.
Call now for a wide range of community information on topics like: Accommodation, Community Groups, Education, Elder Abuse, Finance, Government Services, Health, Law & Justice, Leisure, Retirement, Rural, Indigenous + Multicultural Services.
Call 9am - 5pm weekdays for the cost of a local call
TTY (hearing impaired service): 07 3250 1928